- Theoretical and practical courses on all welding procedures (on site or at the customer’s premises).
- Arc welding with coated electrode on carbon-manganese, micro-alloyed, low-alloy and stainless steels.
- Tungsten inert gas arc welding (TIG) on carbon-manganese, micro-alloyed, low-alloy and stainless steels.
- Tungsten inert gas arc welding (TIG) on aluminum and its alloys.
- Metal active gas arc welding (MAG) with both solid or cored wires on carbon-manganese, micro-alloyed, low-alloy and stainless steels.
- Metal inert gas arc welding (MIG) with fusible electrode wire on aluminum and its alloys.
- Submerged arc welding (SAW) on carbon-manganese, low-alloy and stainless steels.
- Oxyacetylene on carbon-manganese and micro-alloyed steels, Braze welding, Brazing of copper alloys, brass, etc.
- Practical exam preparation courses to become a certified welder (CERTIFICATE) on all procedures according to UNI EN 287, UNI EN 1418, UNI EN 9606-2, EN 13133 Brazing, ASME.
- Drafting of WPS (Welding Procedure Specification) for the purposes of certifying welders and production processes in accordance with European or international regulations.
- Certification of procedures according to UNI EN ISO 15614-1, EN 13134 Brazing, ASME IX.
- Organization of exam sessions with Organizations: Italian Naval Registry, Italian Welding Institute, TÜV, DNV, L.R., B.V.A.B.S., G.L., etc.
Formalization, organization, attainment, start-up and maintenance of quality systems compliant with the EN 3834-2, 3, 4 standards, scheduled assistance for Welding Coordinator as per Italian Ministerial Decree of 14 January 2008 – EN ISO 9000-2008, for companies operating in the welding field. Chemical, technological and testing laboratory services